Terance Sweetwater, generally called "Sweetwater" or "Sweets", appears in Battlefield: Bad Company and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. He is part of the fire team consisting of Redford, Haggard, and Marlowe. He uses a light/medium machine gun, serving as the fire team's automatic rifleman. He is often picked on by Haggard and is treated like his younger brother; they often play rock, paper, scissors together. Terance is in Bad Company for uploading a virus onto the military mainframe. He often tries to flirt with Mike-1-Juliet. Even though he carries the largest weapon, Sweets is the most cautious member of the squad often pointing out the enemy's superiority in numbers and equipment. He also seems to be the most intelligent of the squad, besides Sergeant Redford.
- As evidenced by certain lines in Bad Company 2, Sweetwater is from New Jersey.
- Sweetwater scored a 1500 on his SATs, and isn't sure exactly why he joined the Army.
- In Battlefield: Bad Company, he uses an M249 SAW 'Para' whilst he uses an M60 in Bad Company 2.
- Sweetwater tends to be the complete opposite of Haggard, keeping the team's character in balance.
- In a reference to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, after the mission Snow Blind, Sweetwater says "They'll just send in some special ops douchebags with pussy-ass heartbeat monitors on their guns, instead of us."
- Despite his high intelligence, he often acts in immature ways such as in the briefing on 'Cold War', when informed that the unit was now apart of the Special Activities Division, he says "Hell fucking yes!"
- Sweetwater is the only member of the Bad Company fireteam to wear glasses.
- On the level "Crack the Sky" on Bad Company 2, after flanking past the MG pillbox going up to the satelite station, you can hear him say "Jeez, where are we, Hoth?", a reference to the Star Wars planet.
- Durring the Heart of Darkness Haggard calls Sweetwater CSI New Jersey.